Porcelain Veneers – Sterling, VA
Get a Stunning Smile Fit for Hollywood
Perfect smiles are not just for actors, singers and other celebrities. A popular and effective cosmetic dentistry treatment, custom-designed porcelain veneers can deliver stunning results fit for a Hollywood red carpet.
Porcelain veneers are essentially thin but durable porcelain sheaths that are bonded on top of teeth to correct common dental imperfections. Whether you have one chipped tooth or want to transform your entire smile, porcelain veneers in Sterling may be the right cosmetic solution for you.
Why Choose Lowes Island Dentistry for Porcelain Veneers?
- Custom veneers color-matched for your smile
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Experienced dentist delivers stunning results
The Benefits of Veneers
Porcelain veneers from a cosmetic dentist in Sterling provide all of the following benefits:
- Brighter Smile – More resistant to staining than natural enamel, porcelain veneers can brighten your smile and stay an attractive shade of white for many years to come.
- Natural Appearance – Veneers have the same translucent appearance as enamel, helping them to blend in seamlessly with surrounding teeth.
- Immediate Results – As soon as the placement procedure is complete, you can carry on with the rest of your day and begin showing off your new smile.
- Long-Lasting Solution – If you take proper care of your veneers, you can expect them to last 10 to 15 years.
Understanding the Procedure
While every patient’s smile is unique, porcelain veneer treatment can typically be completed in just two easy trips to our office in Sterling. Here’s what to expect when you come to Lowes Island Dentistry for veneer treatment:
- Preparation: During your first visit, Uzma Ansari will prepare your teeth for veneers by removing an extremely thin layer of enamel – usually less than a millimeter. This ensures that there will be space for your veneers to fit comfortably and naturally on top of your teeth.
- Impression: Next, Dr. Ansari will take impressions of your teeth and determine the perfect color match so that your veneers look identical to your surrounding natural smile
- Veneer Creation: The impressions and other information about your teeth will be sent to our trusted partners at the dental lab, where your custom porcelain veneers will be carefully crafted. We will provide you with temporary veneers to protect your teeth while your permanent ones are being made.
- Veneer Placement: After a few short weeks, you will return to our office for the final placement procedure. After removing your temporary veneers, Dr. Ansari will polish your teeth, check that your permanent veneers fit properly, and then secure them on top of your teeth using a bonding cement and special curing light.
It is really that easy! Just two visits and you can upgrade or even completely transform your smile with veneers.
Are You a Good Candidate?
Porcelain veneers are an excellent cosmetic treatment option for many adults who are unhappy with the appearance of their smile. You should consider talking to a dentist in Sterling about veneers if you have:
- Chipped teeth
- Misaligned or misshapen teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Gaps in between teeth
- Smaller than average teeth
Do not let dental flaws dampen your confidence and keep you from living life to the fullest. Contact our friendly and experienced team at Lowes Island Dentistry today to schedule a veneers consultation with Dr. Ansari!