What to Know Before Your Visit
We’re so glad that you’ve considered choosing Lowes Island Dentistry as your next dental home. We hope that we can meet your standards when it comes to your oral care needs and want to make your very first visit as positive and informative as possible. Below, we’ve included a few important points to keep in mind to help you prepare before you arrive, including expectations for your first visit, financing care, and forms to fill out.
Your First Visit
When you first arrive at our dental office, we’ll ask you to sign and fill out new patient forms if you have not already done so. After a few minutes, we’ll call you in and have you sit in the dental chair until Dr. Ansari is ready. When you meet her, she’ll ask you any questions regarding your current oral health as well as your goals moving forward. New patient visits include an exam, cleaning, digital X-rays and pictures via our intraoral camera.
Dental Insurance Welcome
Lowes Island Dentistry is proud to accept most major dental insurance plans and be in-network with many of the largest providers in the country. When you have a dental plan to utilize, you can save quite a bit on your most important preventive treatments. We’ll help you maximize your coverage and file claims on your behalf. If you have questions, our team would be more than happy to answer them to the best of their ability.
Dental Savings Plan
Even if you don’t have dental insurance, it’s still incredibly important that you get your necessary dental appointments done and out of the way. That’s why Lowes Island Dentistry offers an in-house dental savings plan that works to reduce your overall dental care costs. Not only can you avoid the fees often associated with dental insurance, but you can get discounts on treatments like crowns, fillings, root canals and extractions.
Need help paying for your dental treatments? Third-party financing companies make it easy to cover even the most expensive services, even if you do not currently have dental insurance. With CareCredit, you can pay for services in monthly installments, often with little to zero interest attached. To learn more or apply yourself, we encourage you to visit their website below and see how their manageable payment plans make dental care more affordable.
- Our team members are screened daily for COVID-19 risk factors
- We recommend that patient documents are completed prior to your appointment.
- Upon request, we offer a Concierge Service – from Car to Chair. Upon arrival at our office, you may wait in your vehicle and give us a call to check-in. We will call or text you once the office is ready for you to enter, and one of our team members will personally escort you directly into your thoroughly disinfected treatment room.
- Every person entering the office is encouraged to wear a facial covering or face mask
- Please take your temperature the morning of your appointment and notify the office if you have a elevated temperature.
- We will ask that all patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need assistance, we ask that this be limited to a single person if possible. If a patient is accompanied by a guest, we recommend that the guest waits outside of the office. However, we have created social distancing space in our reception/waiting area.
- Room Disinfection – We provide adequate time for our teams to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments.
- Our waiting area will no longer offer magazines, charging stations, children’s toys, etc., as these items are difficult to disinfect. Our doctors and team will be wearing all of the recommended and supplementary personal protective equipment (PPE). You may see face shields, caps, shoe covers, gowns, gloves and masks, but you can be rest assured we’re smiling underneath them.