If you have crooked teeth and want them to align beautifully to enhance your smile, you’re in luck because November is Invisalign month! Invisalign is designed to provide the right amount of force to straighten misaligned teeth while also focusing on the timing of the process, so you get faster results with less pain. A dentist guides you through each stage and customizes a plan that appeals to your goals. To help you get started on your journey to a healthy and gorgeous smile, here is a little information about the cost of Invisalign, benefits, and more!
The Invisalign advantages
Invisalign has grown in popularity over the years, and it’s no wonder with all of the advantages that this teeth straightening process has over traditional methods like braces. Here are just a few benefits that you’ll get to enjoy!
• The aligners are virtually invisible, so most people won’t
even notice you’re wearing them.
• While they need to be worn for at least 20 hours a day, you can remove them when eating and engaging in daily oral hygiene like flossing and brushing.
• The straightening process is much faster than braces, and people often complete the treatment within 12 months.
• You’ll spend less time at the dentist’s office because there aren’t wiring and other adjustments needed.
• Invisalign is more comfortable to wear, and you won’t have to worry about the sharp edges of metal braces cutting your tongue or mouth or injuries from broken brackets and wires.
• Invisalign is more predictable than other ways to straighten teeth because you’ll see the results take shape throughout each stage and the treatment is mapped out for you.
Beyond the advantages listed above, you’ll also discover a few on your own from a newfound confidence when flashing your smile to healthier gums.
The cost of Invisalign and payment options
The cost of Invisalign varies based on your individual goals and severity of misalignment, as well as the duration of the treatment. However, many insurance companies cover the cost of Invisalign (or at least part of it). You can also speak with a dentist about payment plan options and what your budget allows for treatments.
Why November is the ideal time to schedule an appointment!
November is the perfect time to get in touch and find out if you’re a good candidate for Invisalign because right now Lowes Island Dentistry is running a special. Call 703-444-4441 or click to schedule an appointment for a FREE consultation with Dr. Uzma Ansari or reach out to learn more about saving on Invisalign today. You’ll be one step closer to the smile of your dreams!